The Company is managed by the leadership of JPMC and the leadership team is professionally and technically qualified and experienced in Fertilizer Industry
H.E. Dr. Mohammad Thneibat
Chairman - JPMC
H.E Dr. Thneibat assumed the chairmanship of the Jordan Phosphate Mines Company
as of March 28th, 2017 representing the private sector.
Currently serves as the Chairman of the Board of AL-Hussein Bin Talal University.
Previously: held several official positions, most recently as Deputy Prime Minister for Services and Minister of Education.
Education: holds the title of a Professor
Holds the following academic degrees:
Ph.D. in Administrative Sciences. Master of Political Science.
Master of Science in Management.
Bachelor’s degree in Economics & Administrative Sciences.
Date of Election: March 28th, 2017.
Eng. Abdel Wahab Alrowwad
CEO - JPMC
Eng. Abdel Wahab AlRowwad assumed his assignment as CEO of Jordan Phosphate Mines Company PLC (JPMC) as on 18 November 2019.
– A Chemical Engineer in Academic from prestigious University of Jordan in 1986.
– Started his professional career in 1989 with JPMC Aqaba Fertilizer Complex.
– Deputed to Indo-Jordan Chemicals Co. (100% subsidiary of JPMC Group) in 1995.
– Promoted as General Manager of IJC in 2017; where he proven the excellence by taking the Company into a next level by achieving highest ever profit figure in the history of the Company from the previous year’s low performances. During his tenure as GM of IJC, the Company has achieved many mile stones and tremendous performance.
– Participated in various International Conferences, Seminars and published many technical papers on Productivity of Phosphate products.
Eng. Ali Ababneh
Having vast experience in Fertilizer Industry from 1989 and serving the Jordan Armed Force for two years as mandatory service during 1987-1989.
The professionally rich Technical work experience started as “Production Engineer” at JPMC Aqaba Fertilizer Complex from the year 1989. Joined Nippon Jordan Fertilizer Company (NJFC) from 1996 as “Production Engineer” till 2015 departing as Plant Manager. During 2015 – 2017 worked with Ma’aden, Saudi Arabia, as “Manager” for Three SA Plants. From 2017 until to be a part of IJC worked with NJFC as “General Manager”
- Member of Jordan Engineering Association from 1987 up to date.
- Member of AFA Economic Committee during 2012 – 2015.
- Multi-skill experience of Techno-Commercial and Computer knowledge.
During the professional carrier visited many countries in US, UK, Europe, Canada, Middle East, Far East and South East etc. for Training & Development.
Head Office: P.O. BOX 17028 Amman 11195 Jordan.